Utility Customer Services
The mission of the City's Utility Customer Services is to provide the highest quality customer service to the City utility customers, while collecting accurate utility services data and maintaining a current utility billing system.
New in Town?
Pay Your Utility Bill
The City of San Marcos provides electric, water, sewer and drainage services to the San Marcos community. Residential customers also receive curbside garbage pickup and recycling services. Visit our online payment portal to make a one time payment or register your account for auto-pay.
Access Customer Connect
Customer Connect, a new web portal for all utility information and online activity. Customer Connect can help utility customers monitor the data from water and/or electric meters to manage usage, request email and SMS notifications of usage that exceeds customer defined thresholds, request move in and move outs, make account payments and establish paperless billing. Click Here to access Customer Connect.
Helpful Phone Numbers
- Connecting to City Utility Services: 512-393-8383
- Electric Power Outages and After Hour Emergency Service: 512-393-8313
- Electric Utility: 512-393-8300
- Recycle, Green Waste and Trash Pickup: 512-393-8407
- Transportation Department: 512-393-8036
- Utility Billing Automated Telephone System: 512-393-8333
- Utility Customer Service Office: 512-393-8383
- Water After Hour Emergency Service: 512-393-8010
- Water and Energy Conservation: 512-393-8310
- Water and Wastewater Utility: 512-393-8010