2. Sign in with your username and password. If you do not have an account with Parks and Recreation, you can request one now and it will be approved within 3-5 business days. You will receive an email upon approval. Click here for instructions on how to create an account.
3. Once you’ve signed in, click on "register for Activities" under the "Online Services" headline.
4. In the search bar, type in the name of the class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event you are interested in signing up for. Hit "search."
5. Click on the name class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event and then select "add to cart."
6. Choose your name from the drop down box. Please read the blue "tips" box for details on how to register multiple participants. Click "next" to proceed to next step.
7. Complete all questions required for registration. This information is REQUIRED before attending the class, program, trip, activity, workshop, or event.
8. Review your registration selection and click "proceed to shopping cart." If you need to register another participant, this is where you need to do so. There is a blue link on this screen that says "register another participant for this activity."
9. Click on each waiver and read through them carefully. If you agree to what you read, initial the box to the left of that waiver. Once you’ve read and initialed both waivers, check the box to confirm that you’ve read and agreed. Click "check out."
10. Choose a saved credit card from the list (for returning customers) or input a new credit card. Click pay.
11. If you have any issues, please call 512.393.8280 during business hours.