The City of San Marcos will present SMTX 2021, a citywide update for residents, on Monday, June 7 beginning at 6 p.m. The 20-minute video presentation will include comments from Mayor Jane Hughson, City staff, and local business owners and may be viewed online or through local government cable channels.
This is the third annual SMTX presentation from the City. The video will update residents on changes and accomplishments that have occurred within the past year. SMTX 2021 focuses on several topics, including:
- Response to the COVID-19 pandemic by City staff, residents, and businesses
- Adjustments to City services to increase efficiency for residents
- Growth throughout the City of San Marcos
- Updates and progress on City Bond projects
- Recovery efforts by City staff and volunteers during Winter Storm Uri
“This past year has been full of challenges that have impacted everyone in San Marcos and I’m proud of the ways we’ve worked together to support each other,” said Mayor Jane Hughson. “The partnerships we’ve formed as a community are what make San Marcos a great place to live and work, and I’m excited to showcase them in our SMTX 2021 video presentation.”
SMTX 2021 may be viewed on the San Marcos City Hall Facebook page and at www.sanmarcostx.gov. Residents may also watch SMTX 2021 on the City’s cable channels, Grande 16 and Spectrum 10.
For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.