What forms of payment are accepted?
Checks, money orders or cashier’s checks are accepted through the mail to the following address:
City of San Marcos
Director of Finance / HOT Report
630 E Hopkins Street
San Marcos, TX 78666

Also credit card payments (Visa, MC, Discover) are accepted at our office location.

Show All Answers

1. Who is required to report and remit the Hotel Occupancy Tax?
2. When are reports and payments due?
3. What happens if a report or payment is not submitted on time?
4. Who do I contact with questions?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. What are the record keeping requirements?
7. Who is exempt from paying the hotel occupancy tax?