Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. The registration form must be accompanied by a current certificate of insurance for the wrecker service. The certificate must list the City of San Marcos as an additional insured, and provide that the insurance carrier will give notice at least thirty days prior to any cancellation or expiration of the coverage.
2. To be eligible for registration the rotation system, a wrecker service must meet all the following requirements:
- The wrecker service must have at least two properly operating vehicles available for service at all times, fully equipped in accordance with City Code Section 90.243.
- The wrecker service must comply at all times with the insurance requirements requirements in City Code Section 90.244.
3. There is no fee for participating in the Marshals Department Rotation System
4. Participation in the Police/Marshals Department rotation system by a wrecker service is a privilege and does not constitute any form of property right of a wrecker service.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field