Apply for a New Food Permit

Applying online for a new permit through the MyGovernmentOnline system can be confusing, but we have outlined the steps below on how to start the process. Click the Apply for a New Food Permit button to be directed to MyGovernmentOnline. You may apply online for a new fixed food, mobile food unit, temporary event, farmers' market, or seasonal permit. Please insure that all required documents have been attached to the application or the application will not be submitted.

If you are requesting a re-inspection or child care inspection you may submit the below PDF application to

Requested Inspection Application

Apply for New FP

After logging in Choose Apply Online

Apply Online

Choose Correct Jurisdiction and Project Type

San Marcos Jurisdiction

Start New Application

New Application

Choose the Type of Food Permit Being Applied For

Application Type