San Marcos City Cemetery Pricing
If you would like to view cemetery lots that are available for purchase, please contact our Cemetery Caretaker, Jay Cody, at 512-748-9671. Once you have selected the lots you would like to purchase, payment can be made via phone by calling the Parks and Recreation Department at 512-393-8400. All other inquiries may be emailed.
- Burial Lot
- Residents-Level 1 – Residents of San Marcos or a person that owns property inside the zoned city limits of San Marcos: $2,000
- Non-Residents-Level 2 – Any person not living in the zoned city limits of San Marcos: $2,500
- Payment Plan Administrative Fee - $50.00
- A person desiring to pay the purchase price over time will be required to pay an initial deposit of at least 10 percent of the cost of the certificate. The remaining balance shall be paid within 12 months of the initial deposit. Purchases of eight or more certificates must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Purchases of 10 or more certificates are not permitted unless approved by the San Marcos Cemetery Commission.
Please note that all cemetery lots will increase by $50.00 on January 1st of each year.
View the Cemetery Fee Schedule
- None available at this time. New niches coming soon. Please check back for updates.
- Perpetual Care
Serenity Garden Plaque
- Designated location in cemetery where ashes can be spread
- Includes nameplate for memorial plaque
Podium Plaque in Chapel
- Podium with memorial plaques affixed
- Benches located at Cemetery Chapel: $200
- Must get approval from Cemetery Commission
- Benches located elsewhere in cemetery: $3,200
- Placed in pre-designated locations
- Cost covers foundation, bench and plaque
If you are interested in purchasing a Serenity Garden Plaque, Podium Plaque in Chapel, or a Cemetery Bench, you will need to complete this application.