Rio Vista Pool
Subfacility of Rio Vista Park
- ADA Accessible
- Splash Pad
- Swimming Pool
Rio Vista Pool is a seasonal outdoor pool featuring a splash pad, covered picnic tables, and covered lawn area with lounge chairs.
Pool Party Reservations
Pool parties are offered during the summer season. If you are interested in renting the pool for a private pool party, please visit our ACTIVE net website.
Fees must be paid upon entry.
- Daily Youth Entry Fee (ages 6-12) - $3.00
- Youth Season Pass - $39.00
- Daily Adult Entry Fee (ages 13 and up) - $4.00
- Adult Season Pass - $53.00
- Family Season Pass - $196.00
Children 5 and under: Free
- Proper Swim attire must be worn at all times. No Jeans, cut-offs, or other makeshift swimsuits will be allowed. Infants must wear plastic pants or swim diapers. T-back or “Thong” swimsuits will not be allowed.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 or older).
- One adult for every three children 6 years old and younger.
- All persons 6 years old and over must pay admission.
- No alcoholic beverages, glass containers, Styrofoam, or smoking at this facility.
- Food/drinks must be consumed on deck. No food/beverage allowed in the pool or aquatic playground area. No gum.
- No running, jumping, pushing, other rough play or horseplay is allowed in the facility. This includes dunking and riding on shoulders.
- No pets, other than service animals, will be allowed in the pool enclosure.
- No abusive, profane, or offensive language or gestures. This is a family friendly facility.
- Acts of excessive physical affection are not permitted.
- Diving allowed only in designated areas.
- No swim aides, floatable objects, toys, or other objects allowed in the pool.
- Coast guard approved personal floatation devices are allowed. Non- swimmers must be within arms reach of an adult.
- No recreation vehicles such as bicycles, skateboards or rollerblades are allowed in the facility.
- Obey instruction of lifeguards and other pool staff at all times.
- The pool manager reserves the right to deny entry for cause.